Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The Use of G.I. & B.I. Pipes Scaffold

When is G.I. and B.I. Pipe use?

Normally in the Philippines, Frames Scaffolds (A-Frame, H-Frame, E-Frame) are used instead of Pipes Scaffold. It is because it is cheaper and easily assembled. Even common "carpintero" can assemble it, allowing owners save on labor expense. Erecting pipe scaffolds requires skilled scaffolders.
On the other hand, international standard, specifically use pipes scaffolds rather than frames scaffold for high rise buildings.



Scaffold G.I. (Galvanized Iron) Pipes comes in Sched. 20 or Sched. 40 thickness but engineers recommend to use schedule 40 pipes because of its strength to withstand heavier load.
Specifications usually are the following:

Scaffold Pipe G.I. 1 1/2" diameter x 6m Sched. 40
 also comes in (1m to 5m cut).

For more questions on price and specifications, I suggest you to contact these info: ktcc (+63)
 09332874922, email at:  tabalina.jaone@gmail.com










8 comments:

  1. I’m really amazed with your posting skills as well as with the layout on your blog site. Is this a paid style or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the pleasant quality writing, it is rare to see a great site such as this one these days.I recently came to know about www.bofuform.com/, their Formworks For Building are very effective.
    Formworks For Building

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quality Solutions Scaffolding
    6 Masefield close
    DA82DG

    020 8311 3169

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great information for all the employers we work with
    aluminum scaffolding daily, thanks for the information

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent post..very nice information. Thanks for sharing.
    We provides a best scaffold to all industries with the wide range of sizes from industrial building, towers to large scale applications.
    Garbage chute saskatchewan
    Mobile scaffolding platforms thompson

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello!! Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community. London refurbishment company

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog, I will keep visiting this blog very often. modular home extensions

    ReplyDelete